Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My First Real Hydroponic Set Up.

Hello Everyone,

This is my first hydroponics setup and I will do my best to keep up on the updates weekly. The two in the back row are Cherry tomateos. The seeds where taken from a random cherry tomateo in my fridge. The front two are a heirloom dwarf called Tiny Tim. The red cup to the right is a hops rhizome I'm going to add soon. I am uses a 90 watt UFO pruchased off ebay with a ratio of 7r:1b:1w. For nutrients I am useing General Hydroponics Flora Series and adding Diamond Nectar.  I think anyone that is interested in hydroponics knows what a seedling looks like so I am starting at day 14.







I am well aware that people may have diffent opinions on the best way to do this sort of thing. Please keep in mind that I built everything myself and I have a tight budget. More professional and Higher Yeilding Systems will follow as funds allow.

LED Grow Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment