Monday, December 20, 2010

New Growth,New Problems.

Well alot of growth has happened in the last ten days. After my last post I did a rez change and replced my solution with a Ph of 6 and a ppm level of 1350 ( this up from 1150). After three days of this I noticed a downward curl of the leafs of the cherry tomatoes in back. Thinking it was just the nurtrients being to high i decided to add about percent more water to my rez to bring down the ppm level to about 950. The decline has continued for several days at this point but the new growth looks passable. I think it might be my humidity levels which have been as low as 30%. I wll keep trying to figure this one out but I think I wll start some replacments in rockwool tonight just to make sure.

Now for some pics

 In these 2 you can see how they are starting to dry up.
 This is a Thai Basil seedling, My girl friend loves Thai food so I thought she might like this.
 Roots are doing well. This is the Tiny Tom in the center
 More advanced symptoms.
 The healthy leaf right above it
 This is the hops plant I am just having fun with.
 The roots on the Tiny tom in the center
 Same plant
My rhizome budded 

 My Rez Temps are Decent
 Group shot for height comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment